Followers

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
Is a photographer in the central Arkansas area. I specialize in Family, Wedding, and Boudoir Photography. I am married to the love of my life, and we have 3 beautiful kids. I love to be creative and make people laugh...it's fun and too easy!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brittany & Oscar

I had the funnest (I don't care what the hubby says...funnest is too a word!! Ha! Ha!) engagement session with this couple! They are absolutely adorable!
Their session started off with really cloudy skies, and according to the radar we only had a few minutes before we were going to get hammered with rain!
We were pretty bummed that the rain started right when we really got into the session, but I did risk equipment & hair to get this sweet shot of them!


I love for my clients to bring something meaningful with them on their sessions like photos, etc., so that I can incorporate them into some of my portraits. I especially loved the things Brittany brought. She was so creative & put a lot of thought into their session.



The photo below is my favorite from their session. 



They are such a precious couple. I loved editing their photos & especially designing their custom album. Below are a few pages from it.






Above is a slideshow of their entire session.


Congratulations Brittany & Oscar on your upcoming marriage! I wish you guys all the love and luck in the world! See you again in January!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment