Followers

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
Is a photographer in the central Arkansas area. I specialize in Family, Wedding, and Boudoir Photography. I am married to the love of my life, and we have 3 beautiful kids. I love to be creative and make people laugh...it's fun and too easy!

Monday, September 19, 2011

SNAKE!!!!!!!!!


Saturday I was able to spend the whole day out with my boys. We had a wonderful time! When we got home we decided to go take some photos of them since it was such a beautiful afternoon. Everything was going great & I was getting amazing photos of them until I happened to notice something move in the grass! I was laying down trying to get an artsy photo of Kolton, and I saw & heard the grass move right beside my arm! At first I thought a toad hopped (we have LOTS of toads where I live), but all of the sudden this big, black snake tail whipped out of the grass! Right in my FACE!!!! You can only imagine the high pitched scream I belted out!!!! Needless to say, I was ready to go home at that point! I am just so thankful he was obviously slithering away from me instead of towards me! Ugh!! I shutter every time I think about it!!!


I call this one "Flower For My Mommy"


Oh how I love their handsome smiles!!



Love my boys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment