Followers

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
Is a photographer in the central Arkansas area. I specialize in Family, Wedding, and Boudoir Photography. I am married to the love of my life, and we have 3 beautiful kids. I love to be creative and make people laugh...it's fun and too easy!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Busy Weekend.....Part 2!

The second funnest thing about my weekend was the 2011 Little Rock's Annual Big Jingle Jubilee Holiday Parade in downtown Little Rock Saturday afternoon that I covered for the Arkansas Democrat Gazette. I took hundreds of photos of hundreds of really cute kids! I absolutely love taking photos of kids! Below are some highlights. If you would like to see all of the photos I took click here.






The always entertaining, Craig O'Neil, from KTHV Channel 11, was our emcee for the event.



Secretary of State, Mark Martin, and his family.


Santa Claus!!


The beautiful Arkansas State Capitol before the lights were turned on.


Our beautiful capitol building after the lights were turned on.



My sweet son, Dallas.


And.....me! :)



2 comments: