Followers

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
Is a photographer in the central Arkansas area. I specialize in Family, Wedding, and Boudoir Photography. I am married to the love of my life, and we have 3 beautiful kids. I love to be creative and make people laugh...it's fun and too easy!

Monday, January 10, 2011

First Winter Storm of 2011

Today was an awesome Monday! No work for Brian & me! And no school for the kids! A*W*E*S*O*M*E! There is nothing better than waking up in the morning to a white winter wonderland! Absolutely beautiful! The first most awesome thing that happened this morning is my amazing husband made breakfast! I woke up, came into the kitchen, and he was frying bacon...mmmmmmm.....bacon! Love it! He was trying to surprise me with breakfast in bed, but I woke up too early. He is sooooo sweet! After breakfast we got dressed, and headed out to do my most favorite thing ever! Can you guess what that is? Of course you can! Take pictures! First, we went to a pond that is here in our subdivision. There is several creeks around it that are great for photographing.






Once my toes were completely frozen it was time to jump in the "Diesel Jet Engine" (my pet name for my hubby's truck), and head out to a new location. First, we had to stop at Sonic for one of their Spiced Hot Chocolates...yummmmmmyyyy!!! The elementary school in our town has an awesome nature trail that is also great for taking photos. It's actually one of mine and Dallas's favorite places to get some lens action. When Brian and I first got there we noticed some tracks made by what we thought was a rabbit.


The tracks followed the trail so we made our way. After walking a few minutes we noticed the tracks became a lot of prints in the snow mixed with a tiny bit of blood. 



Evidently, whatever we were following was no bunny because after this the tracks kept going....and so did we. We never ended up seeing what it was, but it was still cool.

After leaving the nature trail is was time to go see my very best friend in the whole wide world! If you know me, then you would know that would be the beautiful Casey. We had a great time playing with the kids and taking pictures. Well, she mostly played with the kids, and I took all the pictures! She bundled Tristan and Elaina (we call her Nina) up in no less than 27 layers of clothes, and we headed out to make sure my toes got cold enough to actually fall off! Oh how I hate cold toes!! But fun it was, and I got great pics of the kiddos!


Nina


Tristan


Casey trying to pull the kids in the 50000000 pound sled her hubby James made....okay...it's not really that heavy, but to us girls it was!

After that eventful day, I was ready for a nap!! I was sooooo tired! Of course, I got home and forgot I was sleepy because I couldn't wait to edit the pictures I took today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment