Followers

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
Is a photographer in the central Arkansas area. I specialize in Family, Wedding, and Boudoir Photography. I am married to the love of my life, and we have 3 beautiful kids. I love to be creative and make people laugh...it's fun and too easy!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ooooooklahoma! (you must sing it to appreciate the title) :)

The day after Christmas I was able to take a trip to Tulsa to see my best friend since 10th grade! I was so excited that I got up at 3 AM, drank enough coffee to fill the Arkansas River, and then headed out with the pedal to the metal! We might get to see each other twice a year so I couldn't wait to get there! It took us about 4 hours...well, it would have taken less, but my fearless navigator, Dallas, isn't so good at writing down the right street names, but we did eventually make it to Johnson Manor. We managed to arrive early enough that Jennifer and I had the whole day to gab and gossip. Dallas spent most of the day trying to help Matt kill zombies on the PS3. That afternoon we went and saw my second parents - Jennifer's parents; it was so great seeing them, and of course they asked me if I drove safe and if we wore our seat belts...lol!

The next day we all got up at the crack of noon...well, except Matt...he had to go to work. So we decided to head out to the mall, but first it was lunch at The Cheesecake Factory...yummmmmmm!!!!!! After lunch it was shop until we dropped, and in my case, shop until you lose your phone, and then buy a new one because the old one obviously hates you! But I did get an awesome zebra print case for the new phone! Sexy!!! So that made it all better!

Tuesday was awesome too! We again got up at the crack of noon...I didn't even know I could sleep that late especially 2 days in a row! Jenn and I finally got out of the house around 3:00. We went and ran some errands, ate some really yummy sushi, did a little more shopping, and then headed back home. We stayed up until almost 4 in the morning talking. I learned a lot about myself while I was there. I can sleep really late, and I can talk...a lot...well, Jenn did most of the talking! LOL!

PhotographyByAngieDavis.com

Wednesday we spent the majority of the day recovering from being up so late the night before. Late that afternoon I met up with a client to take some Boudoir photos for her hubby for Valentine's Day. They came out great, and I know he is going to LOVE them!!

PhotographyByAngieDavis.com

Thursday it was the dreaded day to come home. I missed home, but I didn't want to leave. Being able to spend time with Jenn, Matt, Timothy, and Taylor is something I never can get enough of. I so wish they lived closer so we could see each other more. Plus, Thursday ended up being the worst day of 2010! I had to leave my best friend. Once I left, I drove 50 blocks and realized I forgot my planner so I had to turn around and go back. Once we got back on the road again we stopped at a gas station to get drinks, and once we got back out on the road I realized we were almost out of gas. So then we had to stop again! To top it off, traffic was HORRIBLE!! Once we did get on the Muskogee Turnpike I had to stop TWICE so Dallas could go pee and the last time I stopped we couldn't get back on the highway so we ended up driving 10 miles on dirt roads....I was livid by this time as you can probably imagine. And to top off the day and 2010....drum roll please.....I got a speeding ticket...boo! Thank you ASP! Love ya! Mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment