Followers

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
Is a photographer in the central Arkansas area. I specialize in Family, Wedding, and Boudoir Photography. I am married to the love of my life, and we have 3 beautiful kids. I love to be creative and make people laugh...it's fun and too easy!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Paint The Town Red: Jeans Boots and BBQ

Thursday night I was able to attend Paint The Town Red at Robinson Center with my good friend, Dave Elswick, who was also the Master of Ceremonies for the night. Dave is also the Program Director and afternoon talk show host from 2:00-6:00 on KARN 102.9FM. We all had a wonderful time, and I was able to capture some really great photos. 

Paint The Town Red was held by The Republican Party of Arkansas to honor our newly elected Republican legislators and constitutional officers including, Lt. Governor Mark Darr, Secretary of Sate Mark Martin, and Land Commissioner John Thurston.



Click on the photo above to purchase photos from Paint The Town Red.


Land Commissioner John Thurston


Fire Pelosi hat autographed by Congressman Tim Griffin


Dave Elswick
Master of Ceremonies


Lt Governor Mark Darr
Secretary of State Mark Martin
Land Commissioner John Thurston
Dave Elswick



Lt Governor Mark Darr 



Kim Darr
beautiful wife of 
Lt Governor Mark Darr


Jim Keet


No comments:

Post a Comment