Followers

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Arkansas, United States
Is a photographer in the central Arkansas area. I specialize in Family, Wedding, and Boudoir Photography. I am married to the love of my life, and we have 3 beautiful kids. I love to be creative and make people laugh...it's fun and too easy!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kids Say The Darndest Things!!

My kids crack me up all the time, but today was quite priceless! I carry a huge purse. I have a lot going on all the time, and everything ends up being thrown in this colossal size bag. Once or twice a year I finally break down, clean it out, and switch to a new purse that is also huge, but oh what a dreaded chore! I can always figure out something better to do than this! Ugh! At this time, my current purse is wayyyyyy over due for a cleaning and replacing; it is an absolute mess! So not only is this purse huge, but it's also heavy! Very heavy! So heavy that it's hard to even pick up, much less carry. So every time I say something about my purse being heavy, some smarty in my house decides to say something along the lines of, "Why don't you clean it out then!" I usually just ignore them, or tell them to be nice and clean it out for me. Well, today we were in Wal-Mart with my husband, Brian, and my two sons, Dallas and Kolton. I made the mistake of complaining how heavy my purse was, and my youngest, Kolton, piped up and said, "Then why don't you clean it out?" I replied back, "Okay! I will take all 7 of my guns out of my purse, and all 7 of my wallets out, leave all the trash and other crap, and maybe it won't be so heavy anymore!" He looks at me, and says, "You have 7 wallets?" I died laughing! He was amazed by the wallets, but guns didn't surprise him in the least! I love that kid!


Kolton


Kolton Dallas & Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment